Build Your Dream Company (BYDC) was created with a simple purpose:
To teach you how to monetize what you love to do.
- You’re looking to learn how to monetize something that you love to do, but don’t know the steps and how to get started.
- You actually like your job, but would pretty much appreciate making some side money to improve your quality of life.
- That job you have been working on for the last years is killing you from the inside and you feel it’s time to do something much more fulfilling.
- You’re sick of all the corporate B.S. and want to set the tone of your life: no more commuting nightmare, wearing tight suits in the summer, working in a cubicle, having a rigid schedule just because “that’s the way we do things here”.
- You want to create something big but don’t know exactly what; you have tons of ideas, all of them are great, but what should you choose? And how to implement those ideas?
If you’re highly committed to succeeding in business feel free to subscribe to my “newsletter”. It’s not really a newsletter, it’s just the way I have to keep in touch with you. 😉
Hi there, Welcome! My name is Pedro Mouta
I’m a Portuguese dude working every day to help more and more people in creating remarkable businesses and changing their lifestyle from a dreadful and empty corporate career to doing something that makes them feel accomplished.
I left my Corporate Venture Capital job to become a full-time entrepreneur because for two whole years I’ve been feeling empty with what I was doing on a daily basis. Life’s too short for that crap. – And no, it’s not a cliché.
I want to lead people and to change lives. And, honestly, I was sure that working on the typical career path would get me nowhere closer to that.
It’s my pleasure to work daily with entrepreneurs that are extremely motivated, dynamic, committed, and humble.
Typically, I’m more focused and comfortable with tech startups and early-stage (pre-seed/seed) venture capital given my areas of interest and background, when it comes to coaching.
But my overall mission is to guide whoever is actively looking and prepared to find what they love to do and getting into action; living a life that will leave no regrets when they’re older.
I’ve studied Marketing, Management, and Strategy and I started my corporate career in two large organizations, where I’ve been working until the mid of 2016. Started as a Digital Marketer, then became the Product Manager of 8 software products and, afterward, I moved to a Corporate Venture Capital to work in Private Equity and Investments. By now, I’ve been exposed to hundreds of startups, and dozens of successful entrepreneurs and investors. My role was to interview, evaluate and scout early-stage startups all day long.
I also ran a business called Walkamole during 2015 in which we achieved more than €80k revenues in less than 6 months.
I’m always happy to help you in any way, feel free to shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I literally read every single email and will always get back to you.
P.S. Can’t promise a specific “Service Level Agreement”, though.